The New Texans

The New Texans
oklahoma city botanical gardens at christmas

Saturday, January 7, 2012

whatta dinner!!!!

       Hey ya'll, That was the best meatloaf I've ever had! Now I  wasn't able to make the turnip mashed potatoes cuz the little stores in town didn't have any turnips.So I made instant potatoes. But I did make PD's Blackeyed Pea Salad again. It's just so good, had to have it again.When I figure out how to post pics Ill show the finished results.
        Let Spanky up on our bed last night. He was on it for 15 mins and decided to pee on it. He just lost his bedroom privileges. He got his last puppy shots , now we need to get him fixed. The vet wants us to wait 2 wks before we get it done.Other than that he good for a year.
       
         
     

No comments:

Post a Comment